I’ve been using Home Chef off & on for about a year. One of the reasons I liked them is great fresh products and the recipes were more suitable towards my husband’s pallet. I’m certainly no Pam Satterfield Dubilier who is a really awesome chef who owns Vital Flair, here in Orlando, FL.
The food you receive is individually packaged and really fresh. You can pause getting meals at any time. The price of meals can vary but, I mostly got the dinners which on average were about $10 per person. Each meal comes with a recipe card that is easy to follow. All recipes for your meals are also available online. As I have been a customer for a while, I have 9 $50 Trial giveaways for those who have never used the service before. Have no fear there are no losers in this giveaway. As everyone else will get $30 on your first purchase. I…
View original post 99 more words
Blogger Opp ~ Home Chef $50 Giveaway (Free)
I have 9 $50 Home Chef trials and they’ve been just sitting there. So why not do a giveaway and make someone’s day. By the way, you guys can enter too! There are no losers in this giveaway as those who don’t win can get a $30 credit when they sign up.
Hosted By ~ Myself
Now…. I do need Your Help Promoting! I cannot do it without each and every one of you so please sign up today! Thanks so much!
2 FREE Link For Agreeing To Post Giveaway On Time and Promote 3 to 4 times a week Via Social Media. (Choose from Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest ONLY)
PLUS Snag a 3rd FREE Link If You Post The Announcement (Choose From Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest OR Instagram)
Co-Hosts Wanted & Needed ~ $7 for 5 links…
View original post 73 more words
Please pause for 2 minutes and read this. It could save your life!!
- Let’s say it’s 7.25pm and you’re going home (alone of course) after an unusually hard day on the job.
- You’re really tired, upset and frustrated.
- Suddenly you start experiencing severe pain in your chest that starts to drag out into your arm and up in to your jaw. You are only about five km from the hospital nearest your home.
- Unfortunately you don’t know if you’ll be able to make it that far.
- You have been trained in CPR, but the guy who taught the course did not tell you how to perform it on yourself.
- HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE? Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack without help, the person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to feel faint, has only about 10 seconds left before…
View original post 152 more words
*Warning!* While typing this I cried a lot and need a lot of tissues. I felt you should be warned and go get that box of tissues now before you read on.
Yesterday was a bit upsetting. My husband asked me if I’d read a post from one of our friends. I said, “no”. He proceeded to read her post to me. It was quite a blow, especially after the past year of dealing with my mom’s cancer. All night a zillion questions ran through my head. “What do you do when your friend fears they may be diagnosed with breast cancer?” “What do you do when your doctor thinks they may have found a lump?” “What kinds of treatments are out there?” “My doctor thinks he found a lump now what?” I can only imagine what questions have been running through her head.
Here is her post:
View original post 2,062 more words
Many of my readers have expressed how difficult it is for them to let go of their relationships with emotionally abusive, Borderline and/or Narcissistic Personality Disorder wives and girlfriends. Several men who were involved with these women refer to them as “monsters.” One man in particular (Run4TheHills) writes that he prays to get cancer everyday because his marriage is so bad. It goes to show how terrifying these women can be when the prospect of a terminal illness is more appealing than another 15 years of marriage or a cutthroat divorce process.
There seems to be two categories men with abusive exes fall into:
- Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty I am free at last! These men are able to recognize that their relationship wasn’t based on love, but upon control tactics (fear, shame, guilt), unmet emotional needs, dysfunctional dependency and projection. Once…
View original post 1,572 more words
Caring for the elderly at home may pose quite a challenge to some families especially those which require specialized care like those with dementia and Alzheimer ’s disease. Family members oftentimes resort in outsourcing professional care takers to assist their beloved elderly patient at home. Elderly care aims to assists patients to slowly become independent in basic task like feeding, grooming and brushing of teeth. The gradual independence of the elderly subject helps them develop a sense of individuality and dignity. Being compassionate in elderly care is the slogan of Guardian Angel Carers, home care specialist in Chichester, West Sussex, United Kingdom and may be reachable in this website: Guardian-angel-carers
The Guardian Angels
The Guardian Angels Carers aims to provide a comprehensive, reliable, professional, and individually tailored home care service to each and every client. Making elderly clients live independently and fulfilled within the comforts of their very home. A…
View original post 183 more words
I don’t really have anything to say about the 2nd part. There is something impressive when those who have fallen hard & far overcome their own shortcomings.
- Unshackled (overtherainbowlifeinhell.wordpress.com)
- Sending My Child Away – It was hard, but best for our family (babble.com)
- Unshackle Me (thosesticksandstones.wordpress.com)